Each year the Cleveland Ophthalmological Society organizes 4 educational programs held live, at the host hotel in Independence, Ohio or virtually via Zoom, in the months of October, December, February and April. *exact dates vary year to year
- Live meetings begin promptly at 2:00 p.m. and conclude at approximately 7:30 p.m. EST (includes dinner and break)
- Virtual meetings are held from 6:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. EST
Each meeting topic will vary; however, all programs are designed to include content relevant to both general ophthalmology and each sub-specialty.
- Continuing Medical Education credits are offered for each meeting. (regardless of meeting format)
- Only members may attend and must R.S.V.P. in advance
- Members must pay their annual membership dues prior to attending any meetings
- A copy of the meeting program will be emailed to all members approximately 1-2 weeks prior to each meeting date
If you are interested in participating as a moderator or speaker in an upcoming program, please contact the COS office via email for additional information.
We look forward to your attendance.