Education & Training
Residency – Emory University
Atlanta, GA USA
Doctor of Medicine – Case Western Reserve University
Cleveland, OH USA
Board-Certified, American Academy of Ophthalmology
Fellow, American College of Surgeons
Comprehensive ophthalmology (including the evaluation and treatment of glaucoma, macular degeneration and diabetic retinopathy), cataract surgery (including laser and specialty cataract surgery), glaucoma and laser surgeries
Awards and Accomplishments
– Recognized in Best Doctors in America
– Recognized in Cleveland Magazine Top Docs
– Vice-President, Cleveland Ophthalmological Society
– Assistant Professor of Surgery at Northeast Ohio Medical University
– Teacher of the Year, Summa Health Systems Department of Ophthalmology
– Past Chair of the Department of Ophthalmology, Metro Health Medical System
– Senior Instructor of Ophthalmology, Case Western Reserve University Medical School
About Dr. Cingle
Kimberly A. Cingle, MD, has been recognized in Best Doctors in America and as a Cleveland Magazine Top Doc. A skilled cataract surgeon, Dr. Cingle also specializes in treating patients with macular degeneration, glaucoma and diabetic retinopathy.
A multiple award winner of the Summa Health Systems Department of Ophthalmology “Teacher of the Year,” Dr. Cingle is committed to training other ophthalmologists in medical and surgical techniques. She also serves as Senior Instructor of Ophthalmology at Case Western Reserve University Medical School.
A leader in the area, Dr. Cingle is a past president of the Cleveland Ophthalmological Society and currently serves as its vice-president.
Married with two children, Dr. Cingle enjoys running, traveling, the cinema and spending time with family. She resides in Brecksville.